Saturday, September 20, 2008

About me

My name is Annie Boyles. I am from Evansville Indiana and attend Purdue University. I mainly joined this blog because my sister and brother-in-law are expecting my first niece and I wanted to be able to stay in touch while i'm at school.
I'm a junior this year and school is going well, I suppose. I am already wanting to graduate and get a real job. I work at a dining court and am a supervisor there. It is way more stressful than my school work is. I love hanging out with my friends and really likee going to the bars....I just turned 21 this past summer!
I am a HUGE animal lover and wish I could spend every minute of every day with them. I have a guinea pig...he is probably more work than a child sometimes. I love him though even though he is a silly rodent!

No comments: